Monsanto CEO Robert Shapiro interview

Concerning the request for more information of the Shapiro interview
in the Business Ethics Magazine:

Information on Business Ethics Magazin can be found under:

http://condor.depaul.edu/ethics/bizethics.html

Business Ethics Magazine, traditionally available only in a hard copy
version, has just gone online! Select articles from each bi-monthly issue
will be available at this site, as well as highlights from the rest of the
magazine. If you are interested in subscribing, please click here.

Business Ethics is a business publication bent on delivering timely,
heard-it-here-first news,
commentary, features and management tips to its readers. It is the only
national magazine focused
on socially responsible capitalism - the art of making money ethically, and in
a socially responsible
manner. As such, Business Ethics (20,000 circulation, bi-monthly) is tailored
to cover socially
responsible investing, business news, trends, and issues.

In each issue, we present to readers insightful interviews with major business
leaders, news
features, timely analysis stories, charts tracking socially responsible
businesses, and fresh
perspectives on life and work.

Issues covered include progressive personnel management, truth in marketing,
employee
ownership, environmental protection, corporate ethics, workplace diversity,
philanthropy, and
more.

Business Ethics' audience consists primarily of business executives-82 percent
of our readers
are managers, 30 percent are CEOs, 32 percent are at companies with 500 or
more employees,
and 32 percent earn over $100,000 a year. Our coverage is therefore business
oriented, with lots
of specific examples of how abstract ideas like ethics can translate into
improved efficiency,
higher net operating margins or other financial/performance benchmarks. We go
beyond theory
and show how ethics and social responsibility play vital roles in business.

Subscriptions can be obtained by calling 1-800-601-9010. For more information,
please call the
Business Ethics office in Minneapolis at 612/962-4700; and with story ideas,
612/962-4701 or
send us email: bizethics@aol.com

Eckart Stein, E.Stein@em.uni-frankfurt.de
http://www.netlink.de/gen/home.html