New Survey re. Food Biotechnology (fwd)

This survey result is rather interesting - it uses the terminology
"biotechnology" rather than genetic engineering.  In previous posts
others have explored the importance of this to survey results.
I really doubt that poeple understand what this "biotechnology" means
(vinegar, beer, wine are what in the past have been attributed to
"boitechnology, NOT GE'ed corn, soy etc) when they answer the survey
questions (see my earlier post about the levels of understanding of even
basic genetics in the community).

Cheers,
Janelle

Janelle L. Kennard