Re: Your email of 2 Mar and 7 Mar 1997

Dear Geoffrey:  I write so much on aspartame I don't know which posts they
are.  If its on brain tumors I can send that to you but otherwise if you
will check the web page below my signature you will find just about
anything you could want on the dangers of aspartame including our warning
flyer.

If you know what it was about let me know.

Regards,
Betty

For more information on aspartame email:    betty@pd.org
    TYPE:    sendme help        on the Subject Line
                          1. Take the 60-day No Aspartame Test and
  Mission Possible                send us your case history.
5950-H State Bridge Rd.   2. Tell your doctor and all of your friends!
     Suite 215            3. Return Asparcidal food to the store. Anything
 Duluth, GA 30155  USA       with Monsanto's NutraSweet/Equal/Spoonful
                                  or Benevia or NatraTaste
VISIT  http://www.dorway.com/possible.html  Get links to 29 other sites.
       http://www.tiac.net/users/mgold/aspartame/  FAQs/Toxicity Reports

    Disability and Death are not acceptable costs of business!