Fw: Tone article (fwd)

To get more information on aspartame, email betty@pd.org as follows:
Subject: sendme help
The subject line must be typed exactly like the above line.
Betty Martini             1.  Take the 60-day No-Aspartame test
Mission Possible                 and send us your case history.
5950-H State Bridge Rd    2.  Tell your doctor and your friends.
Suite 215                 3.  Return Aspar-Poisoned foods to the store.
Duluth GA  30155  USA     (Nutrasweet(tm), Equal(tm), Spoonful(tm), etc)

Visit http://www.dorway.com/possible.html with links to more than 25 other Web Sites

We are dedicated to the proposition that we will not be satisfied until death
and disability are no longer considered an acceptable cost of business.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 97 13:32:59 GMT
From: "John T. Linnell" <jlinnell@yesic.com>
To: gzym54@tpc.natp.gmeds.com, Betty Martini <betty@noel.pd.org>,
    Don Gutoski <donner@nobelmed.com>
Subject: Fw: Tone article

This item self explanatory re GE Foods
--

John T. Linnell
Mission Possible Canada (An Aspartame Poisoning Victim)
E-mail: <jlinnell@yesic.com>
Web: www.geocities.com/hotsprings/4578

Don't be a know-it-all
It's what you learn AFTER you know it ALL that REALLY counts.

For more information on Aspartame Poisoning email
Betty@noel.pd.org
In the subject line put  sendme help
You will receive a directory of available data and instructions on retrieval