GENTECH archive 8.96-97
CALL FOR PAPERS
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: CALL FOR PAPERS
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Giovanni FERRAIOLO)
- Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 19:24:39 +0100
- Content-Description: cc:Mail note part
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PLEASE, DO NOT POST YOUR REPLY TO THE LIST!
Since few months I'm working with UNIDO on biosafety and risk assessment related
to genetically modified organisms and I'm following with real interest this
My work has still vague targets and in this months I collected as much
information as I could on the subject. Now I would like to produce something
(to be addressed to the UN) about GMOs.
I'm a scientist too and what I'm going to write is a sort of review on `concerns
related to the environmental release of GMOs'.
WOULD YOU BE SO KIND TO HELP ME?
You can help me sending TO MY ADDRESS <email@example.com>:
- any reference of scientific papers you know published on this subject (please:
AUTHORS, TITLE AND BIBLIOGRAPHIC REFERENCE and optionally abstracts)
- any address (e-mail, URL or telnet) of scientists or scientific organizations
dealing with biosafety and risk assessment in biotechnology and/or databank on
If you are not scientist and you do not have anything of what I asked, YOU
STILL COULD HELP writing me in the most synthetic form the ISSUES that "you"
think should be discussed. I've already a huge list but I'm sure you will have
PLEASE, DO NOT POST YOUR REPLY TO THE LIST! Let's not overwhelm the group, the
most of the messages will contain items already discussed AND in few weeks I
hope to post you on the list IN A SINGLE MESSAGE the output of this call for
Thanks to all of you for your efforts.