GENTECH archive 8.96-97
Gen-ethischer Informationsdienst (GID) on the Internet
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Gen-ethischer Informationsdienst (GID) on the Internet
- From: email@example.com (Ute Sprenger)
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 23:39:20 +0100 (MET)
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
For those of you who can read german - or who want to improve their german:
The bi-monthly magazine Gen-ethischer Informationsdienst (GID) is connected.
As of February 1997 the GID press service changes from paper to internet.
You can find latest news from the GID print version under:
GID is an independant magazine of the german NGO sector, published in Berlin
and read mainly in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. For more than 10 years
it provides critical information and backround on genetic engineering and
Ute Sprenger (GID internetīs birth attendant)