GENTECH archive 8.96-97
Certified Clean Soybeans
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Certified Clean Soybeans
- From: E.Stein@em.uni-frankfurt.de
- Date: Wed, 12 Feb 97 10:23:51 +0100
- Sender: E.Stein@em.uni-frankfurt.de
Is there anybody how knows anything about an Oil-Mill that can
provide clean soybeans? (Soja-Flocken)
In Germany this does not seem to be possible, they are mixing
RR-Soybeans and normal soybeans.
I heard that there is in Switzerland an Oilmill?
Has anybody the address?
What about Austria?
There have been some ships with certified loads free of RR-soybeans.
Where were these beans used?
There was a request by a company for a so called "crusher" who can sell
certified soy to extract pure (90%) soybean protein free from
any "genetic pollution"
Thanks for the help.