Re: Misc. products and BOWEN

Dear Dave:  Thanks so much for posting these products that are genetically
engineered. Is nothing safe anymore. I wonder who checked these things
out, and with Coke being genetically engineered, I wonder does this have
to do with the fact NutraSweet is in it or because of other genetically
engineered ingredients.

Regards,
Betty

P.S.  I knew about Dr. Bowen's fact sheet because I posted it.  I'm going
to post this to the gene lists who would probably like to have this
itemization.  And letting them know of the cartoon.  I think we've got hte
news around the world now when a cartoon, syndicated, comes out with a man
saying he invented a new artificial sewetener/poison for attracting and
killing houseflies, and calling it NutraSwat.  Since I was told that
NutraSweet was spraying their crops with the product, the point is
obviously made that NutraSweet is a great pesticide!
To get more information on aspartame, email betty@pd.org as follows:
Subject: sendme help
The subject line must be typed exactly like the above line.
Betty Martini             1.  Take the 60-day No-Aspartame test
Mission Possible                 and send us your case history.
5950-H State Bridge Rd    2.  Tell your doctor and your friends.
Suite 215                 3.  Return Aspar-Poisoned foods to the store.
Duluth GA  30155  USA     (Nutrasweet(tm), Equal(tm), Spoonful(tm), etc)

Visit http://www.dorway.com with links to more than 25 other Web Sites

We are dedicated to the proposition that we will not be satisfied until death
and disability are no longer considered an acceptable cost of business.