Re: Papadimitriou Evdoxia

Dear Evdoxia:  Above is Alex Constantine's email address and again the two
gene list addresses.

Do them one at a time.  Just email one of those addresses.  Do not write
any message.  Simply put the word "subscribe" in the message text and send
it.  You will get an email back telling you, you are on the list.  Then
you will get any message anyone puts on that list. Then you can answer if
you like or not and delete.  I'll send a copy of this to Costas and maybe
he can explain it better to you in Greek.

Regards,
Betty

To get more information on aspartame, email betty@pd.org as follows:
Subject: sendme help
The subject line must be typed exactly like the above line.
Betty Martini             1.  Take the 60-day No-Aspartame test
Mission Possible                 and send us your case history.
5950-H State Bridge Rd    2.  Tell your doctor and your friends.
Suite 215                 3.  Return Aspar-Poisoned foods to the store.
Duluth GA  30155  USA     (Nutrasweet(tm), Equal(tm), Spoonful(tm), etc)

Visit http://www.dorway.com with links to more than 25 other Web Sites

We are dedicated to the proposition that we will not be satisfied until death
and disability are no longer considered an acceptable cost of business.