How to subscribe to gene lists

Dear Evdoxia:

Above you will see the email address of the two gene lists that I know of
and of which I subscribe.  You simply email them and put subscribe in the
subject line or in the message text.  You will get an email back telling
that you are now on the list.

As to information about working in a laboratory here, maybe you could ask
your questions to the gene lists and somebody who can help you will
answer.

Regards,
Betty

To get more information on aspartame, email betty@pd.org as follows:
Subject: sendme help
The subject line must be typed exactly like the above line.
Betty Martini             1.  Take the 60-day No-Aspartame test
Mission Possible                 and send us your case history.
5950-H State Bridge Rd    2.  Tell your doctor and your friends.
Suite 215                 3.  Return Aspar-Poisoned foods to the store.
Duluth GA  30155  USA     (Nutrasweet(tm), Equal(tm), Spoonful(tm), etc)

Visit http://www.dorway.com with links to more than 25 other Web Sites

We are dedicated to the proposition that we will not be satisfied until death
and disability are no longer considered an acceptable cost of business.