Anybody who can help?

Forwarded message from our guestbook:http://www.netlink.de/gen/home.html

Regards, Eckart

I am currently undertaking an MSc in Environmental Policy and Management.
I am doing a disertation on the food labelling policies of major food
retailers in the UK for food products which contain genetically modified
material. I may also compare these labelling
policies with other European food retailers and producers as they have
been far more proactive in their response to consumer concerns.
ANY information which you feel may be of use, or contact addresses
for individuals involved in this field, would be gratefully received!!!!
Peter Mundy <P.J.Mundy@geo.hull.ac.uk>
University of Hull, East Yorkshire UK
- Wednesday, January 29, 1997 at 17:03:51 (CUT)