IFIC Rebuttal by Mark Gold (re: NutraSweet)

I will be gone for a bit but for those interested in aspartame
(NutraSweet) you might want to visit Dave Rietz web page as follows.

This will be entertaining.  It's what NutraSweet (Monsanto) says and Mark
Gold's rebuttal with the truth.

See you all next year!

Regards,
Betty
To get more information on aspartame, email betty@pd.org as follows:
Subject: sendme help
The subject line must be typed exactly like the above line.
Betty Martini             1.  Take the 60-day No-Aspartame test
Mission Possible                 and send us your case history.
PO Box 28098              2.  Tell your doctor and your friends.
Atlanta GA  30358         3.  Return Aspar-Poisoned foods to the store.
USA                           (Nutrasweet(tm), Equal(tm), Spoonful(tm), etc)

We are dedicated to the proposition that we will not be satisfied until death
and disability are no longer considered an acceptable cost of business.