Re: More Bumper Sticker Ideas

Thanks Jeff!  You made me think of another idea:

       GENETIC ENGINEERING: WELCOME TO THE INTERNATIONAL
       ASSOCIATION OF GUINEA PIGS AND LAB RATS!

Regards,
Betty

To get more information on aspartame, email betty@pd.org as follows:
Subject: sendme help
The subject line must be typed exactly like the above line.
Betty Martini             1.  Take the 60-day No-Aspartame test
Mission Possible                 and send us your case history.
PO Box 28098              2.  Tell your doctor and your friends.
Atlanta GA  30358         3.  Return Aspar-Poisoned foods to the store.
USA                           (Nutrasweet(tm), Equal(tm), Spoonful(tm), etc)

We are dedicated to the proposition that we will not be satisfied until death
and disability are no longer considered an acceptable cost of business.