Genetics and Ethics Journals?

Hi there!

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any good academic journals
that focus on genetics and ethics? I'm presently subscribed to the
Hastings Center and Kennedy Institute journals, but am finding that
I'm not interested in most of the articles.  My primary area of
research is embodiment, property, and patenting of human genetic
material (title of my M.A. thesis), but would be interested in any
journal dealing with genetics and ethics in general.

Thanks.

Ciao
Bryn Williams-Jones                      (Bryn_W@Geosci.lan.McGill.Ca)
McGill - Religious Studies (Bioethics)          cogito, ergo curro
Montreal, Canada                           "I Think, Therefore I Run"
http://mistral.ere.umontreal.ca/~williamg/personal.html
http://mistral.ere.umontreal.ca/~williamg/genethics.html (Genethics)