Just one more poem!

Somebody said to keep them coming, so just one more.

            The Chemist and the Stockbroker
            Were walking hand in hand
            They wept like anything to see
            Pure food throughout the land
            "If this were only synthesized"
            They said "It would be grand!"
            If seven plants with seven vats
            Boiled it for half a year
            Do you suppose the chemist said
            That they could make it queer?

            Hydrogenated vegetable oils
            Chlorinated Hydrocarbons in our soils
            Organophosphates on Romaine
            Formaldehyde to fry your brain
            Neurotoxic NutraSweet
            In 9000 foods we eat
            Monosodium Glutimate
            You say that you're not feeling great?
            And wonder why you're getting sick
            It's chemistry that does the trick!
                                  by Betty
Regards,
Betty
To get more information on aspartame, email betty@pd.org as follows:
Subject: sendme help
The subject line must be typed exactly like the above line.
Betty Martini             1.  Take the 60-day No-Aspartame test
Mission Possible                 and send us your case history.
PO Box 28098              2.  Tell your doctor and your friends.
Atlanta GA  30358         3.  Return Aspar-Poisoned foods to the store.
USA                           (Nutrasweet(tm), Equal(tm), Spoonful(tm), etc)

We are dedicated to the proposition that we will not be satisfied until death
and disability are no longer considered an acceptable cost of business.