Re: Bumper Sticker Contest

Here's one for the bovine growth hormone!

BGH:  Only maims cows and humans

And for the FDA's part, a picture of a rattle snake with FDA on it.
Beneath the snake the words:  Our Public Serpent!

We call them the Federal Drugs Allowed folks, and sometimes say it stands
for Faster Dying Americans - Food and Death Association.

Don't get me started! I get very upset with the people whose loyalty to
Monsanto has caused the approval of deadly poisons to ur food supply!

Regards,
Betty

To get more information on aspartame, email betty@pd.org as follows:
Subject: sendme help
The subject line must be typed exactly like the above line.
Betty Martini             1.  Take the 60-day No-Aspartame test
Mission Possible                 and send us your case history.
PO Box 28098              2.  Tell your doctor and your friends.
Atlanta GA  30358         3.  Return Aspar-Poisoned foods to the store.
USA                           (Nutrasweet(tm), Equal(tm), Spoonful(tm), etc)

We are dedicated to the proposition that we will not be satisfied until death
and disability are no longer considered an acceptable cost of business.