GENTECH archive 8.96-97
For those wanting more information on aspartame
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: For those wanting more information on aspartame
- From: Betty Martini <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 12:27:23 -0500 (EST)
- cc: Ban-GEF@lists.txinfinet.com
- Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
So many have asked here are some links to web sites and you have
instructions to our auto-responder below my signature.
We hope anyone who has used this and has a story to tell will get in
To get more information on aspartame, email firstname.lastname@example.org as follows:
Subject: sendme help
The subject line must be typed exactly like the above line.
Betty Martini 1. Take the 60-day No-Aspartame test
Mission Possible and send us your case history.
PO Box 28098 2. Tell your doctor and your friends.
Atlanta GA 30358 3. Return Aspar-Poisoned foods to the store.
USA (Nutrasweet(tm), Equal(tm), Spoonful(tm), etc)
We are dedicated to the proposition that we will not be satisfied until death
and disability are no longer considered an acceptable cost of business.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 15:11:03 +0500
From: Dave Rietz <email@example.com>
To: Betty Martini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Re: Links!?
At 11:46 AM 12/13/96 -0500, you wrote:
De nada! Glad to do it.
>Anyway, I originally asked Mark if he would link the web pages, but he
>hasn't had time either. I tried to get the one on lynx you told me to
>list but I forgot would it said, but something like remote host or
>something like that.
Mark Gold HAS two links back to me... and six of the 24 links I have
around go to Mark's site. Matter of fact, here are all the ones on my
LINKS page (not books).
1. http://www.icom.net/~nexus/Aspartame.html Nexus Magazine... Perhaps the
best place to begin!
2. http://www.tiac.net/users/mgold/aspartame/aspartame.html Lots of diverse
3. http://www.atlcom.net/~ami/html/Aspartame.html The source for my
4. http://www.vitawise.com/aspfacts.htm Written by NBC TV's former Network
Physician Lendon Smith, M.D.
5. http://www.vitawise.com/gulfwar.htm Diet drinks laced with bad news!
6. http://www.essential.org/listproc/dioxin-l/0124.html A MUST-READ E-mail
7. http://www.social.com:80/health/ific/sweeteners/aspartam.html The
"Official" Dogma (misleading BS)
8. http://www.ami-med.com/mhc/top/002689.htm AMI-MED Poison Control Center
9. http://www.tiac.net/users/mgold/aspartame/aspart.p20 One list of
10. http://www.tiac.net/users/mgold/aspartame/aspartame.txt Huge (730k)
text file on subject with references.
11. http://www.tiac.net/users/mgold/aspartame/chapters.html Chapters of a
12. http://www.tiac.net/users/mgold/aspartame/damage.txt Text file on
damage it causes.
13. http://web.idirect.com/~bjasmine/oracle/library/nswt/nswt.html The
Nutrasweet Archive: Many articles and links on aspartame. Links to Betty
14. http://www.hol.gr/nuclear/alexfear.htm And the PLOT thickens!
15. http://www.tiac.net/users/mgold/aspartame/acek.txt A waiting
alternative (worse) and FDAstalling to revoke its approval?.
16. http://www.hoptechno.com/book2.htm Artificial Sweeteners... none of
them are good for you!
17. http://www.gulfwar.org/mission_impossible.html Mission Possible and the
Gulf War Veterans.
18. http://student-www.eng.hawaii.edu/justin/SP251/persuasive.html The word
IS getting around the college dorms!
19. http://www.student.toplinks.com/hp/noodle/nutra.htm Savvy words and
action from the EIGHTH GRADE!
20. http://home.earthlink.net/~alto/boycott.html A call to BOYCOTT the
21. http://www.igc.apc.org/ei/journal/slander.html FOOD SLANDER???
22. http://www.cco.net/~trufax/menu/food.html#aspartame A excellent new site!
23. http://blizzard.cc.mcgill.ca/pahdb/handout/handout.htm Excellent source
of information on PKU
24. http://www.palis.com/p0000060.htm Testimony from Diabetics on the
Premier Financial Group WEB site.
1. http://grossbart.com/health-press/excitotoxins.htm Overview of
"EXITOTOXINS: THE TASTE THAT KILLS " by Dr. Russell L. Blaylock, M.D.
2. http://www.quickpages.com/essential.nutrition/aspart.htm Add for a book
by Dr. John A. Allocca, a Medical Research Scientist
3. http://www.cris.com/~bluerose/nutraswt.htm Add for a book by James F.
Balch, M.D.. and Phyllis A. Balch, C.N.C.
4. http://www.icanect.net/sunpress/index.htm Source of several books by H.
J. Roberts, M.D on aspartame and alzheimers (more info in my Comment page)
5. http://www.peg.apc.org/~nexus/Aspartame.html Russell Blaylock, M.D.,
neurosurgeon: Author of EXCITOTOXINS: THE TASTE THAT KILLS (more info in my
>I wish I had time to take a computer course.
Nah... just ask me something. If I don't know the answer I can probably
find it... and make it easier (and more convienient) to study.
Perhaps you have guessed by now... but I AM trying to make your job a
bit easier. Sometimes I get the feeling that isn't so.
David O. Rietz (ETCS USN Retired '76)
***** http://www.dorway.com *****
DO check out information on the poison aspartame!
(AKA: Equal, Nutrasweet, Spoonful and ?)