Re: How to Subscribe to Ban GEF

Dear Judy:

Here is the list of the other gene list I subscribe to, so by sending this
request to them they will probably get in touch and tell you how to
subscribe.  Probably the same way - put subscribe inthe subject line.

Thanks so much.

Regards,
Betty

To get more information on aspartame, email betty@pd.org as follows:
Subject: sendme help
The subject line must be typed exactly like the above line.
Betty Martini             1.  Take the 60-day No-Aspartame test
Mission Possible                 and send us your case history.
PO Box 28098              2.  Tell your doctor and your friends.
Atlanta GA  30358         3.  Return Aspar-Poisoned foods to the store.
USA                           (Nutrasweet(tm), Equal(tm), Spoonful(tm), etc)

We are dedicated to the proposition that we will not be satisfied until death
and disability are no longer considered an acceptable cost of business.