Re: Compulsory Genetic Screeining

Esteban Brenes wrote:

>      Concerning this discussion about manic depression, I beg to differ in
> the contribution made by our fellow, Werner Reisberger [hope i didn't
> misspell it]. I have been working with a group of scientists currently

Correct, but this wasn't my submission. The author is Mr Dietrich Maede,
<dietrich@top.east.de>. I only forwarded it because it was wrong addressed.

I take this occassion to bring to the notice of the list audience that
replies to a list message will be ususally directed only to the author.
If you like to send it to the list you need to make a carbon copy or
something else to gentech@tribe.ping.de. This behaviour is due to security
reasons.

There is a new list feature which removes subscribers from the list if
their e-mail address causes a certain amount of bounce messages.
Please unsubscribe if you are going to change your e-mail address  and
don't use vacation programs if you are still subscribed - this can cause
your list removal.

If you received a damaged message you can retrieve it with the archive
number from the message header in a message to the request address
with the Subject: archive get latest/<nessage number>.

(un)subscriptions are now possible with the command (un)subscribe in
the body OR in the subject of the message.

Werner Reisberger (list maintainer)