9-Misc: GENET launches web page on GE-free zones

Dear GENET-news readers,

GENET for a long time just operated through email lists and maintained an
archive at an external web page. Starting from today, this has changed.

GENET has launched its own web page at

www.genet-info.org

Apart from information on GENET itself, the web page gives a broad
overview about GE free zones around the world. I have begun to compile
all information I have collected on GE-free zones since 1999 on country-
specific web pages. So far, the pages for Africa and South Ameria are
complete. I just work on Europe, including a specific section on the GMO
moratorium.

If you have any comments and additional information/documents/links,
please contact me.

You also can read and download all GE-free Newsletters published so far.

Regards,

Hartmut Meyer

Kleine Wiese 6

phone:  +49-531-5168746