6-Regulation: Speech of David Byrne on GM food and feed

TITLE:  Speech of David Byrne on GM food and feed
SOURCE: European Commission, SPEECH/02/314
        http://europa.eu.int/rapid/start/cgi/guesten.ksh?p_action.gettxt
        =gt&doc=SPEECH/02/314|0|RAPID&lg=EN
DATE:   July 2, 2002

David BYRNE
European Commissioner for Health and Consumer Protection

GM Food and Feed Plenary Session - European Parliament
Strasbourg, 2 July 2002

DN: SPEECH/02/314