8-Humans: New email news clippings service from Human Genetics Alert

TITLE:  New email news clippings service from Human Genetics Alert
SOURCE: Human Genetics Alert, UK, info@hgalert.org
DATE:   November 2001

New email news clippings service from Human Genetics Alert

Dear Friend,
Human Genetics Alert (formerly The Campaign Against Human Genetic
Engineering) is launching a new daily news clippings service covering a
broad range of topics related to human genetics. The aim of the service is
to keep you up to date with latest developments in the worldwide human
genetics debate. Accompanying this email is the first collection of
articles. Please note that this is not a discussion listserve, simply a
news feed.

"subscribe" in the subject line. We plan to send you two further
invitations at weekly intervals, just in case you miss this message. After
that, we‘ll leave you alone.

Some options

Daily or weekly
We will also be sending out a weekly email with just the most important
articles and some commentary, so if you prefer that option, put the words
"weekly" in the subject line of your message.

Text or HTML
We have sent you an HTML version of the email. The advantage of the HTML
version is that you can click on the headlines in the contents list and
jump straight to the article you want, without scrolling through a lot of
other material. However if this does not work with your email programme and
there are unnecessary HTML codes or attachments you don‘t want, you can put
the word "text" in subject of your reply.

Finally
Links to articles that we find on the web will be archived at our website
www.hgalert.org, but bear in mind that these links will often go out of
date quickly, as news sites take down old material.

We hope you‘ll find the new service useful. Please feel free to send us any
comments and suggestions, eg. good sites for news on human genetics.

Best wishes

David King

Human Genetics Alert
22-24 Highbury Grove