GENET takes a break

Dear GENET-news readers,

you have not received any mails since more than a week. The reason is
that I still have severe problem with my eyes so that I cannot work
at the computer. I will take a break for the next two weeks and
hopefully return fully recovered at the beginning of October.

In case you would like to contact me please use the phone or fax
(writing in big letters preferred ...) and not the email.

All the best,

Hartmut Meyer