7-Misc: genetiX snowball "handbook for action" as download

mailinglist genet-news
-------------------------

TITLE:  genetiX snowball "handbook for action" as download
SOURCE: Werner Reisberger, wreis@datacomm.ch
DATE:   May 3, 1999

pmligotti@earthlink.net (Peter M. Ligotti) wrote:

In support of those who put themselves at risk opposing Monsanto, I am making available archived electronic copies of the genetiX Handbook by e-mail, for both Macintosh and Windows users.

The Handbook is mirrored at

    http://www.gene.ch/pmhp/gs/

You can also download it from there as a single zip file.

Disclaimer: Though I am mirroring this document doesn't neccessarily mean
            that I agree with all opinions expressed therein. The action
            Monsanto have been taken against this book is once again an
            attempt to stiffle opposition to GE by restricting free speech.

Werner

-| Hartmut Meyer
-| Co-ordinator
-| GENET
-| The European NGO Network on Genetic Engineering
-|
-| Reinhaeuser Landstr. 51
-| D - 37083 Goettingen
-| Germany