7-Misc: March issue of MONSANTO MONITOR

mailinglist genet-news
-------------------------
Dear friends

The March issue of the MONSANTO MONITOR is available at

http://www.antenna.nl/aseed/monsanto/monitor.html

CONTENTS OF THIS ISSUE:
- Let Sleeping Dogs Lie: Monsanto PR strategy in the Netherlands
- Monsanto ads judged misleading and confusing. Comment
- Too Unpopular to be SustainAble? Thinktank jumps sinking ship
- Monsanto on the Internet

FINANCE
- Monsanto left out in the cold?
- Delivering on the Life Sciences Strategy. Annual Report for 1998

- Conversation with a Cuban geneticist

NEWS ROUNDUP

LETTERS TO THE EDITOR

Due to it's length, we will not be sending the full version  over email.
We apologise to any one with difficulties in  accessing the internet. An
abridged email version will be available on  request. The Monitor is also
available on paper. Contact  groundup@aseed.antenna.nl for a copy.

For anyone who would like to contribute to the next monitor,  please not
that the next deadline for contributions is  April 15

Rounding Up Monsanto
A SEED Europe
P.O. Box 92066
1090 AB Amsterdam
The Netherlands
tel: +31-20-468 2616
fax: +31-20-468 2275
email: groundup@aseed.antenna.nl

-| Hartmut Meyer
-| Co-ordinator
-| GENET
-| The European NGO Network on Genetic Engineering
-|
-| Reinhaeuser Landstr. 51
-| D - 37083 Goettingen
-| Germany