GENET is working again

mailinglist genet-news
-------------------------
Dear GENET-news/forum readers,

after a week without messages you will get 14 messages on GENET-news and
2 on GENET-forum. Please do not complain about the amount this time - I
am fully aware of the problem of information overflow. My problem was
that I could not access my provider in the second week in Cartagena. The
difficulties could be solved today. I tried hard to condense the number
of emails piled up during 7 days to a "workable" amount - the most
beloved word of industry and the Miami Group in Cartagena when speaking
about their wishes for a Biosafety Protocol.

Yours, Hartmut Meyer

-| Hartmut Meyer
-| Co-ordinator
-| GENET
-| The European NGO Network on Genetic Engineering
-|
-| Reinhaeuser Landstr. 51
-| D - 37083 Goettingen
-| Germany